Monday 20 October 2014

Myself ( Welcome)

My name is Bronwyn Frans. Im a 24 year old Public Relations Management Btech student at The Cape Peninsula University of Technology.

Im a very talkative person, love life, love to love, love attention, respect and very impatient. Im not easily impressed. I laugh alot. I get noisy sometimes and im a very hardworker.
My family are the most important people in my life, I value them, they are everything.

To most people Im known as Browny as some people cannot pronounce the name Bronwyn properly, it sounds very easy but I get very irritated when people pronounce my name wrong. When strangers hear or read my name they don't know how to approach me . They don't know whether to speak Afrikaans or Xhosa. Well I speak both. My mom is coloured and my dad is xhosa. Grew up under my mother's wing so we don't practise xhosa beliefs/culture. Some say I'm coloured,some say I'm black. Doesn't really matter.

 I love money and im big on savings. I try to save wherever possible and as much as I can though I dont know what Im saving for yet.

Education and Success is everything!

Welcome to my world


  .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment